Sheng Moua

Friday, June 22, 2012

Feeling a little Peachy

Today is such a beautiful day.  Had a few Dr's appointments, errands to run and Aidan's recital rehearsal to attend to.  I also visited Sears to grab some household amenities so I had a chance to see what the new arrivals were from the Kardashian Kollection. They have this black one piece Surplice Romper that was very cute and perfect for the summer. I didn't get it yet but perhaps I'll go back and get it along with the Kim Sexy and Curvy denim. That's my favorite pair of jeans from the Kollection.

Today I decided on this fun and flirty peach dress from H&M because its so feminine and sexy with just the right pair of nude heels.  Since I was going to be doing a lot of walking, I went with my vintage pumps.  I hope you all have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.

Dress & Cardigan: H&M/Bag: Local Boutique/Shoes: Vintage/Sunnies: Michael Kors
(bought from my favorite eyecare facility and eye Dr Suneet Gupta)/Watch: Target/Bracelet: Gifted
Ring: Vintage/Earrings: Ralph Lauren hoops


At Aidan's Dr's office waiting patiently. He asked if he can take a photo of me.
He's become quite the photographer!
(btw, I switched to my Nine West nude heels. I keep this one in my car)
I loved this little Surplice Romper for the summer from Sears (Yes, that's Aidan laying in the back lol)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment