Sheng Moua

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Blues....

The week is going by so fast. I can't believe its already Wednesday.  I had some returns and pickups to do today so I just slipped on my fedora (my current obsession) and slipped out for a few hours.  It's going to be a very busy night for us so I hope you're having a great day.

I bought this skirt along with 2 other colors when it was on clearance at Target. It's a soft jersey fabric that conforms to your body. I wear it high waisted along with nude heels to give me some height.  As you can probably tell, the cardigan is a staple in my closet.  I don't wear a lot of jackets due to the weather we have here in SoCal, so I just stock up on cardies..

Note to self: Need to get more fun colors! 

Top: Old Navy l Pencil Skirt: Target l Shoes: Jessica Simpson l Bag: Vintage
Fedora: Windsor l Sunnies: Gifted l Belt: Old Navy l Necklace: Goodwill 




STAY FAB! 

No comments:

Post a Comment