Sheng Moua

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Grey....

I had a few errands to run and Aidan's dental appointment so I was out all day today.  The weather outside has been so beautiful that you can't help but want to stay out in the sun.  Aidan's dental place was next to one of my favorite malls so I stopped in for a quick peek of the summer sales.  American Apparel is having a 30% swimsuit sale and if you are in the LA area, they are having a "flea market" sale (Up to 90%) at their Alameda location.  I don't shop there much but I do stop in once in awhile just to see what's new.  I picked up 3 bottles of neon nail polish colors, a swimsuit and 2 pairs of very cute shorts at 50% off. My grey dress I wore today was from the H&M sale that's currently going on.  I got it for only $10.00! Victoria Secret is also having their annual bra and underwear sale too so don't miss out on all these amazing summer deals!

We just booked our trip to Vegas next week for Aidan's dance competition.  Although I know it's going to be super hot, we'll really enjoy this mini vacation.

I'm going to dive into some work before the evening ends so have a great rest of the day.

Dress: H&M/Cardigan: NY&CO/Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy
Sunnies: Coach/Shoes: Love Culture



Adding more hats to my Dollhouse! 
Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment