Sheng Moua

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend FUN

Saturday June 23: Aidan's Annual Recital 

Aidan is my 6 year old son.  He had his recital this past weekend and we had so much fun watching him with 2 different hip hop numbers.  He's been competing with the Showstopper Competition Team at The Talent Factory and he's been having a blast.  Here a few pictures from the Recital. 










Casual Chic: T-shirt made by Prince/Tights: NY&Co/Sweater: Old from Forever21
Bag: TJMaxx/Shoes: gifted by my sister by Steve Madden/Sunnies: Michael Kors
Arm candies: Target/Earrings: Ralph Lauren

*********
After Recital we came home and changed for lunch






Dress: Old Navy/Belt: Vintage/Sweater: Vintage/Purse: Steve Madden/Shoes: Candies/Watch: Target
Sunnies: Michael Kors/Earrings: Ralph Lauren

*********

After Lunch, my girls came over and spent the evening with us so we went out to dinner and 
just had the best time catching up and doing what we do best: Talking! 



Dress: Nordstrom/Sweater: NY&CO/Belt: Vintage/Necklace: Gifted
Bracelets: Gifted by my stylist friend Erica Sanae/Ring: Vintage/Purse: Steve Madden
Sunnies: Michael Kors/Shoes: Jessica Simpson

************

Sunday: June 24 - Happy Birthday to one of my best friends Christine Cordova! 
We spent the morning at church service with my girls and my family
then we set off to Venice for the day to spend it with my sis in law
Cat who was in town for IMATS. 









T-shirt: Beauty For Ashes T-shirt/Sweater: NY&CO/Tights: NY&CO/Shoes: Candies
Bag: Local boutique/Watch: Target/Sunnies: Michael Kors 

*******

After church we went to lunch before we headed off to Venice Beach for the day















I love this shot because my intentions were of course to shoot my girls
but I didn't even notice the guy in the middle until I looked at the photo later. 
CLASSIC! 

**********

What an amazing weekend we had.  I asked my sister in law to grab me a few items from IMATS
because I couldn't attend but we got to see her and hang out with her at the beach along 
with hanging with my two besties.  To Cat: I hope you get home safe and to Tina, we are so happy that you came to visit us from Texas.  Have a great time in Fresno and we'll see you again soon. Good friends are hard to find and I'm glad I've got some amazing ones right by my side. I love you both! 




I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well...  


Wanna see more of my weekend photos? Check my facebook page



No comments:

Post a Comment