Sheng Moua

Friday, June 29, 2012

Thursday Rush and Friday Clean Up...

It was a very long day yesterday.  I had my meeting early so I hit the road about 1.5 hours in advance.  In LA, you always have to plan at least 1.5 to 2 hours ahead depending on where you go and when you go.  I used to travel out to Beverly Hills and I'd plan to go at least 3 hours ahead because once I got off the freeway it took me another 30 minutes just to get to my destination.  It was so crazy to say the least.  As a Stylist, you'd think I'd be used to this by now right? Not really, because you can never get used to the traffic here.  It is what it is.  I met up with my bestie, Jesse for lunch and we caught up on life and loves, then we parted ways because I had to rush back to take care of some ATF errands and get ready for Aidan's evening banquet with The Talent Factory.  The Showstoppers are the TF Competition Team that's all heading out to Vegas next week for Nationals.  Aidan is the only boy in the whole Showstopper group so all the lovely ladies really made him feel loved.  Aidan was awarded last night with a Special "Future MJ"! award.. What an honor!

Today is "end of week catch up and clean up" day.  I've had such a busy week so today I'm just staying in to relax a bit.  I have lots of emails to reply to, phone calls to return, paperwork to fill out and the rest of the day is dedicated to cleaning house.  I've also been really bad at drinking my 8 glasses of water a day and have felt pretty dehydrated... Today is the day to stay in and hydrate, mask and re-do my nails... Me day!

Have a great day and here are some photos from yesterday's amazing day/evening.

Dress: Old Navy l Cardigan: H&M l Shoes: Jessica Simpson l Bag: Love Culture
Necklace: Nordstrom l Sunnies: Oliver Peoples


Dress: Vintage l Cardigan: H&M l Necklace: Kate Spade l Bag: Vintage l Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Love Culture (Sorry, you can't see them.. ) 








Signing their yearbooks 

Ms Andrea, her son Ty and Aidan
This is Alyssa Chang, she is such a beautiful dancer and was one of
Performer of the Year!  She's also a Scholarship winner! 

This is Angeline. She's probably Aidan's #1 fan! She's also very talented, a scholarship
winner and also awarded with a Special "Working Hard"! Award!


HAD AN AMAZING EVENING!

No comments:

Post a Comment