Sheng Moua

Saturday, June 30, 2012

NEON hits the spot

I was at American Apparel the other day to look for swimsuits and I fell in love with their nail polishes. They are 3 for 15.00 so I bought 3 different NEON colors! This is the first that I've worn.  I love wearing a bold accent color when I'm wearing all black (or mostly black). It makes a statement all on it's own.  Believe it or not, it was a rush rush, let's hurry, we are running out of time, kind of ensemble today.  This is exactly why I am currently so obsessed with my fedora and hat collections. It's a great way to just slide my "already too thin" hair inside.  The nail colors really make a bold statement on it's own but I also added this very cute "pointy" gold stud earrings.

This tuxedo jacket I have on is from my original wardrobe kit. I can't believe I can fit into it because I got it for my models! Yay! I'm so happy because it's now coming into MY DOLLHOUSE! Yay!!

So we are on our way to Disneyland so that means another change of clothes. I will blog about that later, but for now, this is my look of the day, until the evening....

Have a great day my friends and family!

Top: Calvin Klein l Pants: H&M l Tuxedo Jacket: Vintage l Bag: Vintage l Necklace: Nordstrom
Hat: Forever21 l Shoes: Candies l Nail Polish: American Apparel l Sunnies: Gifted
Watch: Target l Bracelets: H&M and Nordstrom l Earrings: Charlotte Russe l Ring: Gifted








HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY! 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Van S. I love your site! I liked your FB page! Great meeting you!

      Delete
  2. hey, I just found your blog... follow each other??? let me know ok!
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! You got it.. I love your site too!

      Delete