Sheng Moua

Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

First of all, I wanted to take this time to say thanks to all my friends and family who emailed, texted and commented on my different accounts, wishing me a "Happy Mother's Day".  How awesome is it that I get to share such a day.  To me, Mother's Day is everyday, the true blessing I have received of being someone's mom... not a lot of people can say that and today I stand tall and proud..

Thanks Alizara, my shining light and angel, for sending me this "A woman who respects The Lord should be praised. Give her the reward she has earned...Prov 31:30-31" - I am so blessed to have such amazing women around me and a son who loves me so much...

Next, I wanted to take this time to wish my very own Mother, a Happy Mother's Day as well.  Although I know she doesn't read my blog (because she can't really read English all too well), I know that she is proud of me.  She is the hero that I look up to, my best friend, my confidante, my heart and the love of my life.  We have stories that no other moms and daughters have from her literally dying after giving birth to me (and brought back to life) to us falling into a swamp (saved by god) and to the love we share today.  Words cannot express how much I love her and how much I long to see her everyday.  She lives in the Midwest and I live in SoCal so if we are lucky, we see each other once a year...  We do try to talk at least 2 to 3 times a week, which I look forward to all the time.  I have so much to say but for now, I just wanted to say I love her so much and I am so blessed and so honored to call her my one and only mom.

To my Mother in Law, the woman who raised and loves my husband, her son, so much.  I am so blessed to have 2 such amazing women in my life to inspire and support me.  She has an unconditional love that compares to no other.  She's quiet (like her son) but she's so full of life, wants to always do more and try new things. She's a bit more shy and not like my mom, but she's subtle and fluid in her own.  She's my honey's mom and I love her exactly the way she is.  I get to see her more often because she lives in NoCal, so although my biological mom is so far away, being close to my MIL and seeing her, is just as good, because they both belong to me and I belong to them.

Happy Mother's Day to both of my mom's, for I am ever so lucky to have them both in my (our) lives.

May god bless you both with love and everything you wish in your heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment