Sheng Moua

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

More Beautiful You....

Do you ever find yourself so enveloped in something so deep that you can’t stop smiling? I know I do everyday, and I can’t seem to stop. I’m listening to a song that my sister sent me this morning by Kari Jobe – “Here” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQnBvUiAGsI&ob=av2e) and as tears fill up my eyes, I am sitting here at my desk (at work, mind you), so blessed to know why I can’t contain myself and why I can’t stop smiling when I only had 3 hours of sleep. I know that I can rest in him and breathe in and out because I know I have found him here.

I have been blessed with so many new friends, love and words of favor that it makes me want to do and give even more. There are those who used to follow my old blog and noticed the difference in me and I’m sure having wondered why I’m so different now… Well, if you want to know, don’t be afraid to ask. I am and will always be truthful to you and here on my blog. If you just met me, I am so pleased and honored to know you, for today I am a better me. For those who knew me when, I also want you to know that I am better today for I know of a love that only exist through my heavenly father, for which you too, can find that love if you allow yourself to do so. This feeling is an incomparable, unconditional love that only you can find through opening up your heart and being obedient to his calling.

Every morning I can’t wait to see what’s in store for me. I’ve already submitted myself to the lord and have asked him to use me as his light into this world. Let me help those who need his love and his healing because I too was that person. I am still healing but never in my wildest dream, would I have thought of being where I am today. It’s a peace inside my heart that only he has helped me overcome. If you want to see this peace, just come and meet me.  Come ready to open up your heart because I am waiting with open arms. In his world, we have no pride, no ego and no shame. We have only our souls and it belongs to him because he created us to be exactly who we are.

So my friends, find his healing, your heart isn’t silent anymore, he is here…. Breathe in… Breathe out… you will find in him, come and rest here and lay your burdens down, come and rest here, there is refuge for you now. You’ll find his peace and know you’re not alone anymore. He is near, you’ll find his healing, your heart isn’t shattered anymore, he is here…. Breathe…….

I am so humbled by all the love, inspiration and the love I‘ve received thus far, and I look forward to this new journey I am on, because I know where my ultimate destination is. Until I get there, I am making every minute of my journey matter and it starts with us.. you and me!

Breathe in……… Breathe out…….. You will find him… He is here!

*** I know that my passion is Fashion, but remember that it is more important to dress for who you are and not for who you want to be, for  "There could never be a more beautiful you!"

I love this song and sometimes we just need a little word of encouragement to get us through the day.. This is my "go to" song (among many others) so today, I wanted to share this with you as well.

“More Beautiful You”, by Jonny Diaz: http://youtu.be/P8NvU9Ah-uY



Have a great day BEAUTIFUL...!


1 comment: