Sheng Moua

Monday, July 16, 2012

Black and White Weekend...

What an amazing weekend. We started Friday night with "Concert at the Park" with a Beatles Tribute band with friends and family just relaxing and catching up. Saturday I got a last minute call from my Jameson's mom (my nephew from Minnesota visiting his mom for the summer) that they were in LA so we rushed out to see him and his family. The rest of the weekend was spent on work but anything that has to deal with my Fashion or Production is always fun. This weekend was also my High School's 20th year reunion but due to the last minute production meetings, I wasn't able to attend. Perhaps I'll attend the next get together. 

Today was an amazing day because I spent it with one of my besties and business partner, Jesse Lopez. We always have the best time together. We also had an impromptu meet up with Brandt, our dear friend from The Jay Leno Show, for a fun prop pulling session along with lunch in Pasadena.  I love hanging out with my boys because they are just a ball of fun. Like I said, it never feels like work but we do work lol.  After work, I rushed home, picked up my boys and headed out to Pala for a dinner of all you can eat crab with more friends and family... Wow, a fun filled weekend.. AND I worked.. Enjoyed every minute of it. 

Jesse and I are pulling prop and wardrobe for a TV production we are shooting this coming weekend in Burbank. The show is so halarious and It's going to be so fun because we have such an amazing ensemble, cast and crew. Some of them you will know and I'll talk more about it later with behind the scenes pictures and video... I can't wait to share more... 

Today was a black and white day with an acute accent of neon pink nails and a pop of orange from my watch...  

I hope you all had a great weekend and a wonderful upcoming week. 

White Tee: At The Feet's I Love John 3:16 shirt l Pants: H&M Parachute pants l Earrings: kit
Shoes: BCBGeneration l Bag: Windsor l Scarf: Walmart l Gloves: kit
Sunnies; Oliver Peoples l Necklace: Forever 21 l Bracelet: H&M l Watch: Target 







Jesse and I at lunch with Brandt 

Saying our good-byes after a wonderful fun and ful-filled work and play day

Brandt has never taken so many pictures until he met me.. lol
(Look at his convertible Porsche behind me.. Chocolate Brown.. Hello!) 
Dinner at Pala
Brandt's masterpiece.. We had so much fun pulling props for the shoot 

Have a great week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment