Sheng Moua

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's a Wrap!

It's been a very long weekend because we finally wrapped "Have you met Miss Jones?". It's a new TV Pilot that we shot with a wonderful cast and crew. I've worked in television before and it's always long days and hours. It's very exhausting but also very exciting. I had my friend and assistant Patrick Barraquio (whom I can't do anything without) and my side kick Jesse Lopez who also worked as the main Set Designer. I had such a great time and I met so many wonderful people. The writer David Mattia, omg I love him to death and can sit and listen to him talk all day. Writers fascinate me so much because the things they have in their head just amazes me. I've tried writing in the past but after 60 or so pages, I got bored.. needless to say, I never finished anything. I do plan on writing a book one day so hopefully it'll spark me again lol. I had the great pleasure of working with Academy Award winner Patty McCormack, Art LaFleur, Dot Jones and James Kyson Lee among other amazing actors such as the co-writer, actor and Executive Producer, James Di Giacomo who was our main actor for the character Angelina Jones (Miss Jones). His character is so contagiously cute. I fell in love with her and wish I could be friends and go shopping with her! I have to say, I will miss Angelina Jones very much (until we shoot again I hope). The script was so brilliantly written and the humor still cracks me up just thinking about it. I learned a lot of new things too on this set vs what I've done in the past so I'm excited to see what's coming up next. 

I have lots of photos so you can always go to my facebook fan page for more. I'm also posting photos from my Friday night "Concert at the Park" since I didn't get a chance to do so before the weekend started.  



Top: BeautyForAshes T-shirt l Tights: Generation V l Sweater: Forever21
Purse: Burberry l Shoes: Ed Hardy l Watch: NY& CO l Bangles: Vintage finds
Necklace: Gifted - Swarovski l Hat: local boutique l Sunnies: Oliver Peoples
Derek (In red) and Prince are wearing the newest ATF T-shirts























IT'S A WRAP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment