Sheng Moua

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Vintage Teal...

It's been so hot this past week so staying inside my AC home is the number one ideal. I had some work to attend to, some pick up for ATF and a lunch date with one of my best friends so I had to leave the house for a few hours. I also got two amazing calls today for more work and I'm just so blessed with what is coming my way.  More on that later... 

You can't really see the details of this dress because I wore my vintage teal jacket over it.  The dress has a racer back sleeveless cut and the dress has an empire waistline.  The dress is very flowy and would be such a great dress for dancing in stilettos lol...  I don't know where I put my blow dryer (since Vegas) so I've been putting my hair in a bun and just throwing on my hats. The weather doesn't make me want to put too much products in my hair but I didn't even realize how nice it was today. My sunnies and purse are also vintage! As you can tell, I love mixing highs and lows as long as it makes sense. I love wedges because I can still add height without the discomfort of a pair of heels. Wedges make walking so much more comfortable and fashionable.  

I hope you have a great day! 

Dress: Nordstrom l Jacket: Vintage l Shoes: Candies l Hat: Block l Purse: Vintage
Necklace: H&M l Watch: Target l Bangles & Ring: Forever21 l Earrings: Ralph Lauren pearl stud




Have a wonderful Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment