Sheng Moua

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friday's OOTD...

I posted these photos on Facebook but with my TV production schedule, I didn't get a chance to update my blog in time. These are just a few photos from last week when I was finishing up my last pulls before the weekend.  It was so hot and I didn't want to wear shorts (I hardly wear shorts) or pants so I slipped on this very cute and flowy polka dotted skirt that I got from H&M. There's a fitted slip underneath so although the top is flowy, the slip keeps everything intact. My top was gifted to me by my sister Kashia. It's a collared button up and is actually a very nice green. I tucked it in for a little bit of sophisticated appeal and just added a touch of color with my belt and necklace. With polka dots and stripes, it's very easy to fall on the "tacky" side so break it up with solids and colors. Keep it minimal and you'll be alright. 

After the day ended was when we went to "Concert at the Park" with the OOTN that I have on my previous blog. I didn't want to add more photos to that blog so that's why this one is by itself. Tomorrow night is another "Concert at the Park" with a Tribute to Tim McGraw. Can't wait!  

I'm on my way out to find a new dress for a Fashion Show I am attending tonight. Will update on the show tomorrow..


Have a great day! 

Top: Gifted by my sister l Cardigan & skirt: H&M l Shoes: Chinese Laundry l Belt: Nordstrom
Necklace: Forever21 l Glasses: Generation V l Purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy
Jewelry: Mixed of mine and a beautiful bangle from Thailand that my mom gifted me


No comments:

Post a Comment