Sheng Moua

Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF....

What a great evening it is. I find myself looking forward to Friday's "Concert in the Park" here at our local park. Tonight was a tribute band to Tim McGraw and next week will be a tribute band to "Chicago". We get to spend time with our friends and family and just hang out. Tonight was a little chilly so we didn't hang out too long afterwards but nonetheless, it was still fun to get ready and see one another. This weekend is going to be really exciting because we have our brother and sister in law coming into town. We have lots of fun things planned such as "girl time", wine tasting, visiting a cousin nearby and just catching up...One of the most exciting part about this coming weekend is Sunday the 29th when my husband and I finally get baptized. It's been a very long time but it's finally here and I can't wait! 


If you are on Instagram, I've officially created an account: Follow me: smbeautyforashes


Top: At The Feet's "I Love John 3:16" tee l Cardigan: NY&CO l Tights: Generation V
Purse: H&M l Necklace: Goodwill find l Shoes: Free Press l Sunnies: Versace 




HAVE A GREAT EVENING! 


No comments:

Post a Comment