Sheng Moua

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Day is finally here!

It has been such a long time coming for this amazing amazing weekend. Aside from being born, getting married and having my son, I have found the one true light in my life, which is my love for the lord.  I've been a Christian all my life but it means nothing if you don't know who God is or if you don't have a relationship with him. This is a topic all on it's own so I won't dwell on it, however, this weekend was a changing factor in my life, my journey and the new me.  My husband and I got baptized!! 


My mom was always encouraging me to get baptized but I always knew I wasn't ready.  I never felt the need to do so until just recently when I truly found him and I learned about the love he has for me.  The decision to get baptized was all me and the feeling of rejoice and forever love is only between me and my lord.  We were baptized at Corona Del Mar in Orange County by our pastor Jack Hibbs from Calvary Chapel Chino Hills.  Our church has a congregation of thousands so it was also our first time actually meeting and shaking his hand, so altogether, the whole experience was just priceless. I've never had such a big smile on my face and when Pastor Jack laid me in the water, the water was so calm and I raised up knowing that I was shedding my past and leading a new life, the best life ever! 


The things I have to look forward to is just endless. I am so proud of myself, my husband and my best friend Pak who also made the decision (15 mins prior) to also get baptized with us as well.  What a day to remember and what a weekend to live through.  My friends and family who are so near and dear to my heart were all there (along with my MN family who were there in spirit) and everything was nothing less than perfect! Here's our photos 


(more on Facebook














THE LORD IS GREAT! 


1 comment: